Tell the disaster it’s going to have to wait.
Accudata’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services help companies across Texas stay open — no matter what strikes. That process starts with a Business Continuity Health Check. Our team of experts will analyze your business on the following nine aspects:
- Program Initiation and Management
- Risk Evaluation and Control
- Business Impact Analysis
- Emergency Response and Operations
- Business Continuity Plans
- Awareness and Training Programs
- Business Continuity Plan Exercise, Audit, and Maintenance
- Crisis Communications
- Coordination with External Agencies
Each aspect is graded on a scale of Current, Outdated, or Needs Improvement, along with specific recommendations on how your company can improve its Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
ACCUDATA’S SIX-STEP PROCESS.
Accudata’s proven six-step process can help your company create and update the full range of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services. Our process includes: