For the past three years, Accudata has been recognized by the Houston Business Journal as one of its Best Places to Work in Houston. On Glassdoor, Accudata has an overall rating of 4.7, and 96% of people would recommend the company to a friend.
Accudata has cultivated a culture over its 38-year history that is unmatched. It is a culture with a genuine interest in doing what is right for our team and our customers. The result is that our team continuously delivers outstanding service to our customers.
We have a leadership team that believes in transparency and open communication. We value and embrace teamwork and believe it to be a powerful component of Accudata’s culture.
Accudata provides employees with comprehensive and competitive employee benefits, including health-related insurance plans. Our plans are designed to be valuable and accessible to you and your family.
As a full-time, regular employee, you will be eligible to enroll in the following plans to enhance your employment experience with Accudata:
- Comprehensive medical benefits, including prescriptions
- Comprehensive dental benefits plan
- Vision benefits
- Voluntary supplemental term life / AD&D coverage available
- PTO plan starts on day one
- On start day, two weeks’ vacation and one week of sick time
- On first anniversary, three weeks’ vacation and one week of sick time
- Flexible spending account – ADP Flexdirect
- Company-matched 401(k) retirement plan