Accudata Managed Voice provides the visibility and control necessary for the management of the entire infrastructure that makes up the UC stack – servers, networks, applications, storage, phones, and mailboxes.
Working with our managed services, Accudata’s voice solution provides industry-standard 24×7 alert monitoring to check the availability and performance of VoIP systems, hardware errors, QoS, call statistics, as well as hardware and software components in your UC infrastructure. Our experts will review incoming alerts and log files to quickly pinpoint an issue and proceed to remediation. Our Managed Voice includes:
- 24 x 7 x 365 alert monitoring checks the availability and performance of VoIP systems, hardware errors, QoS, call statistics, and hardware & software components
- Full management services for all core UC infrastructure – devices, applications (e.g. call manager, contact center, unity, etc.)
- Full management, support, and MACDs of phones, end-users, agents, and mailboxes
- Full alert validation, troubleshooting, and remediation following standard operating procedures
- Root cause analysis for major events
- Routine health checks, documentation updates, and business reviews by our experts
To learn more about our Managed Voice solutions, complete the form or call 800.246.4908.
Accudata’s managed voice solutions are offered across each of our three service levels. To learn more, please complete the form below.