Increasingly, businesses are expected to deliver more personalized and proactive service, as well as a seamlessly connected customer experience across myriad touchpoints. This is the new standard for all interactions shared between businesses and their customers, and the contact center is no exception.
In this 30-minute webinar, Accudata’s industry-certified experts, who bring architecture expertise and a field-level perspective, as well as an end-user point of view, discuss common contact center challenges and how Accudata and Cisco can help businesses:
• Create proactive, personalized customer experiences
• Increase customer lifetime value
• Optimize workforce productivity
• Leverage data for agent and customer insights
• Complete a flexible transition to the cloud
• Reap the benefits of a full-stack solution from a single vendor
This panel-discussion webinar provides businesses with real-world insights and the information they need to better engage with their customers. Accudata and Cisco’s complete collaboration solution from the cloud includes analytics and artificial intelligence, enabling contact centers to create personalized customer experiences.
Our Accudata panel includes:
• Jason Fackrell, Practice Manager, Collaboration and Networking
• Stephen Zost, Senior Consultant, Collaboration
• Roderick Alavos, Consultant, Collaboration
• Jennifer Casler, Operations Manager, Managed Services