Did you know the average time to patch is 102 days and that 57% of data breaches are attributed to poor patch management? Accudata’s patch management as a service offering can help you reduce risk and better secure your environment.
Keeping up with patches is no doubt one of the hardest tasks out there. Accudata’s managed patching service automates as much as possible while verifying and troubleshooting issues with our qualified and certified MSP Service Desk. If you are currently using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) for patching, we also offer a health check and maintenance plans to help you best leverage your investment.
Under our Essentials-level service for managed patching, Accudata will do the following:
- Help build out a robust patch cycle and schedule.
Automate patching for Windows Operating Systems.
- Easily configure patch scanning, and update schedules based on multiple support criteria.
- Deploy patches on a true 24x7x365 schedule to best meet business and customer requirements.
- Provide detailed patch audit reports.
- Monitor and manage all in-scope servers and provide first-level remediation for issues
Accudata’s true strength is our people: our certified team of IT professionals is ready to help guide your IT transformation. We have a 92% customer-retention rate because we provide organizations the tools they need to be competitive, secure, and innovative.