How do you know if migration to the cloud is right for your business?
If you’re facing outsourced data center contract expirations, need to quickly integrate a recent merger or acquisition, have urgent capacity needs, need a refresh of out-of-support hardware and/or software, want to better address security threats, need to achieve and maintain compliance, or need to deliver applications faster, migrating to the cloud may be right for you.
How can your business make use of what the cloud has to offer? Migrating to the cloud can enable you to:
- Keep your business secure and compliant
- Create new applications and digital services
- Store, back up, and recover data
- Unlock the potential of connecting devices
- Take the next leap in artificial intelligence
- Analyze data to make predictions
Accudata can guide you throughout your journey to the cloud—we don’t just provide the technology. We provide industry-certified, expert guidance and proven methodologies for migrating apps and data to the cloud.
We custom fit each engagement to the needs of our customers, but most cloud migration projects follow the Assess-Migrate-Optimize method:
- Assess: Begin by discovering and assessing your on-premises apps, data, and infrastructure to map dependencies across applications and determine their priority for cloud migration.
- Migrate: Move your apps, data, and infrastructure confidently using tools that automate the cloud migration journey while minimizing downtime.
- Optimize: Streamline your cloud resources to enhance security, improve performance, and maximize ROI.
Let us know when you’re ready to consider a move to the cloud. Our experts will help you determine if it’s a good fit and help plot a path forward.